Sunday 23 September 2018

♡What's in my school bag?♡

Hello! ♡
I survived three weeks of school! image  It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, and I have a lot of the stuff that I was worried about out of the way now image The only kinda weird teacher is the Geography one, but I only have to make it through this year, and then I'll be done with this subject for good image  I was terrified of maths but so far it's easy, I know that it'll get hard soon, but I guess I just have to do my best. It's enough that I pass, really ^^

Anyway! In this post I will show you my school bag and what's in it, apart from the obvious stuff- so textbooks, notebooks and pencil case. Perhaps this post will inspire your own school bag in case you're lacking in ideas! image So, let's go ~




image

This is my bag! I bought it at the shopping centre for a very affordable price. image It was just a plain pink bag, but I made it cuter and more personal with some charms image There's a little dango charm (one of my favourite sweets), a soft fluffy heart, and a little pink Alpacasso plushie I got at Hyper Japan 2016. 


 image image



image

My make-up bag  Of course there's My Melody on it!



What's inside? Lots of very useful stuff that I can't get through a day without ^^'


image A surgical mask! Why do I carry this around with me? I have a weakened immune system due to my meds, so I wear this in the colder months to avoid getting sick every other week ^^' I live in one of the biggest cities in Poland and also one of the most polluted, we have a huge smog problem in winter here so the mask protects me from its very harmful effects, which are especially bad for my health ><

image Some soft pink lip gloss, this one with Hello Kitty is one of my favourites image

image A adorable cotton candy lip balm, there were many interesting flavours - though I'll likely put it in my pencil case so I can easily reach it during lessons ^^

image Plasters, because I'm clumsy and my blood clotting is a joke (low platelets).

image Painkillers for those random stomach aches my AIH can cause as well as period cramps.

image  A pretty rose compact mirror so that I can check if I look okay no matter where I am.

image A lovely chocolate comb so I can touch up my hair and sort out my fringe as they often get messed up by the wind. It also has a small mirror!

image Hair ties for PE.

image Tissues, because I'm clumsy, and soon it'll be cold season.

image Some mints in case I feel sick or need some sugar.

image Obviously, pads/tampons

image Hand cream in case my hands get dry. I use it quite rarely, but it's useful to have.

image Hand warmer! Just in case I'm stuck in the cold or the heating at my school malfunctions. Though I might put it in the side pocket with my wallet, for convenience.

image Some perfume ^^

image Some sunscreen! I wear it on a daily basis, even in the winter. I mix it in with my moisturiser in the morning, but in the warmer months I might also need to apply some on my arms and legs if, say, we have a PE lesson outside or have a class outing or something, so I carry it in my make-up bag. image

image

My beloved kokeshi doll umbrella image It protects me not only from the rain, but also from the sun. My meds make me more sensitive to the sun and I don't like it anyway, so if I'm stuck in a situation where there's no shade to escape to, I have my own portable shade image


image

My wallet image It's just a plain pink one I got at the shopping centre, I like the simple elegance of it. Inside is money (duh), my debit card, loyalty cards for my favourite local shops (so, so far Sephora, Home & You and a cat cafe haha ^^' , my school ID, train pass, library card, Japanese lucky cat information card, and a small information sheet with the name of my illness and the medication I'm on just in case something were to happen. I keep it in one of my purse's inside pockets, although it's a little too small, but it does the job image




image

My phone ~ This one's obvious, but I wanted to show you my cute phone case ^^ I got it at the Chinese shop in my hometown for almost nothing, and the cute charm attached was bought at a con in my city in February. I wanted a souvenir from it, as I did two panels there image



image

Blog post idea book image Inspiration can strike at any time, and from experience I get lots of ideas during school, so I carry this around with me at all times so I can write them down somewhere.



image


My keys ~The charm is a TonyMoly lip gloss that ran out a while ago, but the adorable keychain remains! There is my house key and locker key.

image

And finally, my phone charger so I can charge my phone on the train, and earphones so I can listen to my favourite songs at almost any time ^^



And that's it! What essentials do you carry in your school/ everyday bag? Let me know in the comments, and...
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>