Saturday 15 September 2018

♡Mini Thrift Haul and Unicorn Beauty Set♡

Hello! ♡ 
Yay, I survived two weeks  of school now  image It feels SO good to be back to posting and free from depression! In this post I'll show you my finds from an August trip to the city (I live in the countryside ~20km from the city now ^^). I went thrifting and found some cute things, and also managed to find a super cute unicorn beauty set image




トルソー+ロリータ服  リボン(ピンク)  トルソー+ロリータ服

Let's start with my thrift finds image First is this plain pink tank top. I'll probably modify it in the future to make it cuter and more personal- there's plenty of room for creativity here. It's comfortable, casual and versatile.



Next is this pretty blouse! I'm a bit lacking in cute, white long sleeved blouses so this one is a welcome addition image The elastic and shirring not only looks cute, but also gives a comfortable and loose fit. This blouse is versatile and can be worn in lots of different styles. 


Finally, this lovely dress image It's a soft pink colour, and all those delicate ruffles make me think of Liz Lisa. There's a cute bow too ~




image imageimage

Unicorns!!! image That packaging is beautiful, I won't throw it away image 



image

The set consists of a sheet mask, two nail polishes and a lipstick. I bought it for a very discounted price (~$5), so it's amazing value image 




image
The nail polishes are fun and magical  image The first one is a shiny purple foil, it looks lovely under light.





The next one is a rainbow glitter polish. image  It can be used on its own, or as a top coat. The photos honestly don't do it justice- this polish looks incredible under sunlight. 

The polish used on its own, 2 coats;


Used as a top coat- those are my nails for the first week of school ^^



image

Next is this lovely unicorn sheet mask. It has an illuminating effect so you can sparkle like a unicorn ^^ It's a printed mask, so for those 15 minutes of wearing it you can look like a unicorn ~ It has vitamin B3, B6, mulberry, green tea and lemon extract for healthy skin. 



Here's me wearing the mask...


And my skin after removing the mask. SHINY~



image

Finally, the lipstick! It's a lovely purple-blue iridescent lipstick, very fun and unique image 



Swatched on my hand

  image
...And on my lips! It's so shiny image 




image You can get your very own unicorn beauty set by clicking here. This post is not sponsored image



That's it! I hope you found this post interesting image What are your luckiest thrift finds? Have you ever tried this unicorn beauty set? Let me know in the comments, and...

Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>