Sunday 30 September 2018

♡September 2018 Favourites♡

Hello! ♡
Another month has come to an end, ushering in the golden autumn and leaving behind the exhausting heat of summer at last ^^ Though most of this month was 25-30C, it's finally much cooler, though the jump from summer to autumn wasn't gradual this year- it happened overnight! Anyway, this is my first post in the favourites series. It will be a fun way to document what I have particularly liked each month that I'd like to share with you. Hopefully those posts will be a source of inspiration for you, too! Anyway, let's go ^^

image image image image image image image image image image




First, the book I've been reading this month- "The History of Japan" by Polish author Jolanta Tubielewicz. At ~450 pages long, it's a solid read full of interesting information. My knowledge of the history of Japan was quite general, so I decided that I should learn about it in much greater detail, as the culture of Japan is one of my main interests after all ^^ Because it's a non-fiction book, it is one that requires focus, but I have learnt a lot and now have a proper, detailed understing of Japanese history. It's extremely rich and interesting and has accompanied my September evenings.


image image image image image image image image image image

Now, sweet black tea that I've been drinking almost daily this month! The inspiration for this was the delicious tea my grandma made for me back in the summer- the original has honey and raspberry syrup, but I ran out, so I replace them with sugar- 3 teaspoons. It's not the same, but close enough I guess ^^ A large mason jar full of this comforting tea paired with the above book is a summary of my September evenings ^^


image image image image image image image image image image

Next, this cute heart-shaped silicone make-up sponge. I came across it by chance when looking for a phone case, it was super cheap so I thought I'd try, and I don't regret it! I have used this daily in my make-up routines this month and it has worked very well for me. Why is a silicone sponge better than a traditional one? Well...

image Super easy to wash, and washing removes all the make-up without leaving residue 

image No need to replace it because of its smooth surface

image Better for the environment

image More economical

image More hygienic

image Blends just as well as a traditional sponge!

I think that's convincing enough! 


image image image image image image image image image image

Cat cafes! No joke, this month I've been 4 times :P I just can't get enough! There are two in my city, and both have opened this year. One of them is very close to my school so I can casually drop in after lessons if I feel like it, and the other one is a little bit further (though there is a convenient tram link from the main railway station, and I get to the city by train, so...) and it also has a loyalty card, so the 10th coffee is free *o* I will definitely be returning many many times! That loyalty card won't fill up by itself :P With adorable cats and delicious coffee, drinks and cakes, it's just purrfect (lol)










image image image image image image image image image image

Finally, here are my favourite songs for this month...

image BlackPink- "Forever Young"

image BlackPink- "Du Ddu Du Ddu"

image Jinny Ng- "Love is not easy"

imageTiger JK, Jinsil- "Reset"

image Kim na Young, Mad Clown- "Once Again"

image Baek Ji Young- "Candy in my ear"

image 4MINUTE- "Crazy"

image Jessi, Flowsik- "Wet"

image image image image image image image image image image


I hope you found this post interesting! What are your September 2018 favourites? Let me know in the comments, and...


Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>