Monday 23 October 2017

♡Soft and Kawaii Everyday Make-Up For School♡


Hello! ♡
Ahh, I'm so sorry for not posting since literally forever (ie. almost a month...), I basically forgot I even had a blog ><  Anyway! Today I wanted to share a tutorial for the make-up I wear to school ~ I don't always wear it, but when I do it's this ~ It's very simple and subtle, but cute and doll-like at the same time ~ So... enjoy!




                                                                       image   image  image 



 Do your base make-up following this tutorial ~

image
Use a matte cream shade as a base- apply it with a wider brush over your eyelid. I'm using the shade "Divinity" from the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

image


 Now, take a matte medium brown and apply it on the outer corner of your eyelid. Make sure there are no harsh edges ~

Sorry for the crappy lighting, but it's late October now so it's still dark outside when I wake up ><



Use a light shimmery/ highlight shade (I'm using "Satin Sheets" from the Bon Bons palette) and apply it on the centre of your eyelid. This makes your eyes pop and appear bigger, and tricks people into thinking you didn't stay until 1am watching dramas.


Now take a baby pink shade (ideally matte or satin finish) and use it on the inner eyelid. I'm using a shade that's part of some cheap palette I bought on impulse at the drugstore ><' But those shades are so nice and buttery, I can't complain ;o;



Return to your highlighter shade and apply it on the inner corner of your eyes to make them appear bigger and brighter. It's best to use a thin, round brush for this ^^


Now, finish off the eyes by lining your waterline in white (again- eye enlargement) and using mascara- I chose to apply it on both upper and lower lashes, but it's up to you where and how much you apply ~

image



Almost done c: Finish off with a nice and subtle lip gloss or tint, and you're done! 

image


This make-up is nice and soft, sweet and subtle. Perfect for school, and doesn't take too long either , making it easy to work into your morning routine ^^
Do you wear make-up to school? How much? Let me know in the comments, and...
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>