Monday 6 November 2017

♡Mini Thrift Haul: November 2017♡

Hello! ♡
Broke, but still want kawaii fashion? Visit a thrift store!  I have hunted down so many kawaii things from thrifting- yet I was so skeptical at first; you don't know what you'll find, after all.
But- that's just part of the fun! Every time I think... eh, what's the point, I probably won't buy anything, I end up returning grateful that I went ^^ Anyway! I went thrifting on Saturday, and I managed to find a few cute things ^^ It's not a huge haul, but it's something, so I hope you enjoy seeing what I found! And hopefully, this serves as proof that cute things are everywhere ~~




First, this cute sweater thing! Does it have a name? Anyway, it's really soft and warm, perfect for the cold months- I just have to think of some cute coords with it ;D




Tights! I've been meaning to buy a pair of thick white tights for a while, so I'm glad and surprised that I managed to find them in a thrift store ~ They're so thick and warm, so the cold weather won't stop me from wearing skirts ~



Fur jacket thing! Ahh, it's so cute with the fur ;o; Totally not the reason I bought this ^^'



This adorable cream sweater! I have a few coord ideas using this, hehe ^^



I've been searching for a skirt similar to this for a while, so I'm glad I found it! I have one coord idea for this, now I just have to come up with more :P 


Anyway, that's all! Not a huge haul, but it's something. I'm glad I went! :D
There was also this adoraaaaable pink dress, but ugh, it was like 3 or 4 sizes too big for me *^*
Hopefully, I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought! Have you ever found something cute at a thrift store? If so, please share it in the comments ^^ 
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>