Monday 20 August 2018

♡Kawaii Back to School 2018♡

Hello! ♡
It's... that time of the year again. The fact that school is only 2 weeks away hit me like a truck... I'll miss not having to wake up at 5am and not worrying about tests. On top of that I start high school (a year late as when I returned to Poland, my Polish was quite lacking so I moved back a year to catch up) so I'm really nervous... in Poland you start high school when you're 16. You can choose a general high school, which is what I chose, and a 'profile' depending on your skills and interests. Each profile prepares you for different university majors and has different subjects at higher level. There are also vocational and technical high schools. Anyway! I chose a humanistic profile, so I'll have higher Polish, History and Civics. I will also have an extra subject- theatre and film education. I look forward to that ^^

I really went off on a tangent here, so let's get to the point. I think you can agree that cute supplies make school so much more enjoyable. They add motivation and look pretty. So I'll show you the cute supplies I have for the upcoming school year~
By the way, in last year's post I included my bag and what's in it. This year, that will be a separate post ^^

By the way! I apologise for the lower quality of pictures. This is temporary^^


                                                                   7  image image

First, my pencil case! It's the same one as last year, with My Melody. It's nice and small and practical ~ And it's the perfect combination of cute and elegant!!

image


So, what's in there? First, some rather boring things- ruler, maths stuff, sharpener, a cute tiny glue, pink scissors with Rilakkuma stickers. Like last year, I decorated my ruler with stickers. I protected them with some tape so that they don't come off or get scratched, like they did last year. Everything else is left plain.


My eraser! The same one as last year. There are several colours and you get a random one, this year I got pink- yay ^^



Mechanical pencils! I'll be mostly using them for maths. This year my pencils feature Miffy the adorable bunny and a cute dangly charm. I love dangly charms, especially on pens and pencils.



My favourite part- pens! Because I'm in a humanistic class and I'll have more Polish lessons, of course I will be doing lots of writing. So I got LOTS of pens. Because the cute pens tend to run out quite quickly, I bought 8 plain pens from a supermarket. Actually, I quite like their design, and they're comfortable to write with ^^


This pen with a dangly charm is part of a set I bought at some point in the second semester of the previous school year. The other 3 ran out, but I haven't used the pink one yet ^^



Pastel pens! I love the cute and simple elegance of those.


Finally.... cat pens!!! Can you tell I'm a crazy cat lady? ^^ The second I saw them, I fell in love. Because cats.
imageimageimage


A pink highlighter so that I can remember important points more easily ^^


Felt tips for making notes more colourful (and therefore, making studying easier and faster ^^)


Colourful paper clips for keeping notes together ^^ If there were pastel ones, I would've gotten them, but I had to settle for neon :P







I also got a cute pastel folder for any useful sheets of paper (last year I shoved them into random books and ended up losing many) as well as a supply of A4 sheets for essays and halved ones for quizzes and some tests. I managed to find pink ones- they're so cute, they make me actually want to do quizzes, even maths ones.  image I also got another folder for Polish- I'll keep essays and paper in it. I decorated it with some cute stickers ~

Polish folder

Folder for useful sheets of paper :P



My calculator. Last year, I never used it, but this year I know it'll be useful for maths and physics. It's just a regular pink calculator, but with Rilakkuma ^^

imageimageimage



Time for notebooks! Last year, I bought mostly pastel notebooks and decorated them with stickers, as well as a few with nice covers. This year, I bought only pastel notebooks ^^ This year, I only decorated two with stickers- the rest is decorated with stickers I made ^^ First, I found some reference pictures I liked, drew them, cut them out, stuck them on my notebooks and secured them with tape. Most of my books also have plastic covers for even more security. I like this way of decorating, as it's very personal and the only limit is the imagination ^^

My Polish exercise book! Being in a humanistic class, I can expect to do a lot of writing, but maybe this one will last me the whole year. You might recognise this cover- my maths book last year had the same one ^^ I'm glad I was able to find an A4 lined book with this cover, as finding lined ones in general wasn't easy >< It has a Liz Lisa kind of vibe to it, with lovely flowers, delicate birds, subtle hydrangeas... love love love! image



image


My maths book! I found an A4 pastel one with the right thickness. I'll only have 3 maths lessons per week, but maybe I'll be writing a lot. I decorated it with a large drawing of My Melody ~ Don't you love her intricate outfit?



A traditional Japanese theme, featuring a lucky cat (maneki neko) and kokeshi doll. I stuck on some of the stickers I bought last year, as I have some left c:

image



A cute rose theme ~
image



This is the Bodyline L365 dress- one of my very first lolita dresses, and one of my favourites!


image



A swan, taken from an Angelic Pretty print :P Can you tell which one?

image




I had lots of Rilakkuma stickers left from last year, so I used some to decorate this book.

image


An adorable pink panda ^^ Pandas are my favourite animals, alongside cats ^^

Photobucket


Some more motifs from Angelic Pretty prints c:

image




Fruit theme, also from AP prints, apart from the peach.

imageimageimage


A cute marine theme, inspired by ocean AP prints.

Dolphin1


Pretty flowers! Lavender, wisteria, hydrangeas, lily of the valley, pansy.

image


A girly theme ^^ The make-up is also from an AP print... ^^

image   image


Little Twin Stars! And a few leftover stickers from last year to fill the empty spaces.



A book for my sweet tooth :p Of course, more AP inspiration can be seen here :p

Parfait by sugarlette  image



Well... that's all that I have for the upcoming school year! I will do a bag post too.
No post is complete without some questions! Can you tell from which AP prints are the motifs on some of my books? When do you start school, are you looking forward to it? I wish you all the best of luck in the upcoming academic year ~

Links to the things in this post (not sponsored)

imageMy Melody pencil case

imagePastel eraser

imagePastel pens

imageCat pens

imageCherry blossom stickers

imageDangly charm pens

imageMechanical pencils


Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>