Wednesday 2 August 2017

♡Bodyline Review: L345+Pan048♡




Note: This is not a sponsored review
Hello! ♡
My first Bodyline order arrived! The most tempting were their prices, because I'm too young for a job, but of course I wouldn't buy something just for the price! The two items I fell in love with were the L345 (Love Jewelry JSK) in sax and the Pan048 in yel-gre-whpik.

ヘッドドレス



Shipping:  I placed my order on the 6th of July, and it arrived 13 days later on the 19th. Since I picked the cheapest shipping option, which was around 10$ (a decent price), the shipping estimate of 10-90 days terrified me. What if I'd have to wait 3 months? Honestly, this put me off ordering from BL for a while, but after my order went straight to Poland from Japan without doing a journey around the world first in only 2 weeks, I'm satisfied with the shipping. I had no issues with customs either  ^^

image


Packaging: After taking my securely packaged baby from the postwoman, I excitedly started to open the packaging. The parcel was packed nicely- even if it were to be dropped in a puddle or thrown from one side of the customs office to the other, I'm pretty sure the contents would be intact. The JSK was in a fancy Bodyline bag, whereas the tutu was in slightly less glamorous packaging, but it did its job. 






Price: The JSK and tutu with shipping cost me around 30$. Yes, only. Then again, Bodyline was/still is having a big sale (I guess they're clearing out stock) so everything is dirt cheap. Take advantage of this! ^^

トルソー+ロリータ服


Quality & Design: Bodyline items are generally decent quality. Not amazing burando quality, but it's still fine. When I opened the dress, I was surprised by how nice and thick the material is! Bear in mind though that it needed ironing at first.


There is the occasional stray thread, but that's okay. The stitches are secure, and I love the lace. Obviously, it's not super fancy expensive  lace, but it's quite soft, and the rose detailing is so lovely.


 The print is beautiful too- there are pearls, birdcages, and of course lots of vibrant pink roses. It reminds me of AP's Romantic Rose Letter.








The bodice is pretty too, but I think the bows look a little cheap. At least there's more of that pretty lace ^^


 At the back, there is shirring, as well as corset lacing with a satin ribbon. I removed it because I consider it a pain, but it's sitting in a drawer somewhere in case I ever change my mind :P



There are non-detachable waist ties, but I would have preferred if they were detachable, as not everyone likes them ><


There is also a matching detachable bow, which I plan to use as a head bow with the help of an alligator clip :P


 As for the tutu- I bought it with the aim of using it in Fairy Kei, but it also adds a surprising amount of extra poof in lolita coords ^^ It's very soft, lightweight and fluffy, but it's best to wear something underneath, as it is quite sheer. Since it's so light, it's ideal for summer, and creates a floaty fairy kind of look ^^




Fit: I'm 165cm, and wear a 34-36 in European clothing sizes. I bought the JSK in a size M- since it has a zipper and shirring, it can stretch to fit more sizes, and the length is okay too. Could be a little longer, but it's not like it barely covers my butt, so it's fine ^^ The tutu has an             elasticated waistband that can fit a 60-100cm waist, though it's a little short- it's fine on me but if you're very tall it might be too short ^^

Overall:  4.5/5
Shipping: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★★
            Price: ★★★★★
            Quality: ★★★★☆
            Design: ★★★★☆
            Fit: ★★★★☆


No clothing review is complete without some outfit pics, so here are some coords I put together using the JSK and the tutu! All in 35℃ heat. Anything for the blog ^^ Apologies for the less than perfect background ><

Since it's not a proper proper coord (I just wanted to show how the dress looks like when worn), I put a heart on my face as I have no make-up and fancy hair styling >< Sorry about that...


That's it for today! Hopefully my review is helpful to those thinking about buying from Bodyline ^^ Have you ever ordered from there before? What's your favourite item? What do you think about Bodyline in general? Let me know in the comments and...
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>