Sunday 21 October 2018

♡Autumn Beauty Essentials♡

Hello! ♡
Now that we're well into October, autumn has officially arrived, and everywhere I look, I see trees in beautiful red, gold, orange and brown hues. The fleeting beauty of autumn is what makes it even more special. But putting that aside, in this post I'll show you what you should have in your make-up bag this season, if you don't already. With those items you'll be able to create make-up looks that best reflect this time of year ^^

image



First, my go-to autumn eyeshadow palette- Lovely's nude make-up kit! The super low price made me quite skeptical but the palette turned out to be a great impulse buy. It contains a range of natural nude shades perfect for autumn- subtle cream and beige, shimmery gold and rose gold, deep browns and also black and silver as interesting accents. A combination of beige, gold and brown is, for me, the definition of autumn make-up. This palette is versatile- it can be used to create soft and sweet or bold and dark looks, or a combination!





Next- brown eyeliner! I used to not pay attention to eyeliner colours other than black and white, but one day I was waiting for my bus and out of boredom went into a drugstore. I saw a brown eyeliner pencil at a very low price, so I though I'd give it a try. Brown eyeliner is worth investing in not just in autumn! It's more natural than black while still defining your eyes. It  looks particularly amazing with gold, beige and brown eyeshadows.




Nude and brown lipsticks can easily be worked into a soft and sweet look. Although I wear nude lipsticks year-round, I usually save brown hues for the autumn ^^ Soft browns look cute and innocent whereas dark and rich browns create a striking contrast.




Although red lipstick is a bold choice, it certainly does have a place in sweet and innocent make-up. Red lipstick is versatile and can be worn year-round, but I particularly like using it in the autumn as it complements the fiery red leaves.




Which make-up products do you find yourself using the most during autumn? Is there anything that's not on my list? Let me know in the comments and...
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>