Friday 21 July 2017

♡Kraków Trip: Cat Cafe, Matcha Frappuccino and Lolita Bag!♡

Hello! ♡
I honestly have no idea what foreigners associate with Kraków, but whenever I bring up that I'm Polish, they almost aways mention this city. Although it's not the capital of Poland (anymore), Kraków attracts lots of tourists and bored children who live 2 hours away in a city where there's no Starbucks. But hey. At least it's only 2 hours, and there's a nice little motorway connecting the two villages cities. Anyway! Enough of that.




On Monday I visited Kraków (or Cracow, but I'll spell it the Polish way) with my friend, mostly to play with cats. Seriously. There are a few cafes in Poland where you can eat and drink in the company of very friendly cats. Just not in my city >< So, we went to the "Kociarnia", which is a portmanteau of "cat" and "cafe" in Polish, where the staff were super friendly and the interior super cosy. Cute cats were walking around everywhere and the coffee we ordered had cat latte art on it! Plus, it was delicious. Hehe. Obviously I petted a lot of cats (one had such pretty green eyes and kept walking up to me and I didn't want to hurt its feelings when we were leaving and I had to stop petting it ;-;) and there were some interesting posters. My favourite was the one about where cats like and don't like to be petted. I really didn't want to leave ><


Catpuccino :P

Contemplating life 



Next, we walked to the main shopping centre. Thank you Google Maps for existing. It's not like my city doesn't have a shopping centre (or a few...), but there are some shops there you can't find in my village city. I went to Terranova, where there was a bag I wanted for months, but I couldn't find it in my city's one. And here it was, at a discounted price even! Without hesitation, I bought it. I've been in need of a white bag I can use in lolita for a while ^^ I love finding loliable things in normal stores, it's so addictive. After that, we visited some other stores my city doesn't have. One of them was a store with food from around the world... including Japan. We bought some mochi and Ramune. My friend isn't passionate about Japan like me, so I told her I'd need to show her how to open it. She was like "But that's a simple cap for kids!". Little did she know... heh. The mochi wasn't REAL mochi, it was Taiwanese, but it was still quite tasty. Oh, we also bought matcha Kit-Kats. These are all things I had before, so I didn't bother taking pictures, oops ><  

My beloved bag <3




There is no Starbucks in my city, so whenever I visit a city that does have one, I go to Starbucks. This time, my drink of choice was a matcha Frappuccino. I love matcha, so obviously I went with this ^^ It was DELICIOUS. Just when I had gotten over the fact that my city doesn't have Starbucks... 
Ah well. Maybe I can make one myself, so I can enjoy this delicacy without the 2 hour journey. When I figure out a recipe, I'll post it here. 


Ah, the Starbucks cup- a medal of honour in my city, because it means you travelled all the way to another, bigger city. That means you have an exciting life. 


Anyway! My questions to you are... Have you ever been to a cat cafe before? Or would like to go to one? Do they exist in your country/city? Let me know in the comments, and...
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>