Friday 1 September 2017

♡Kawaii School Supplies Haul 2017♡

Hello! ♡
Ugh. It's that time of year again. It's the last week of the summer holidays, but at least there's one good thing- shopping for new school supplies! I've always loved buying new school supplies- cute pens, fresh pencils, brand new notebooks... it's enough to make me actually want to drag myself to school. Here's what cute things I have to bring some joy into this school year! ~ (By the way, sorry that this post is a little late, I've been feeling under the weather lately ><)


 Looseleaf Wince Avatar by shirokuro-chan image


Bag
This bag isn't new, I just haven't really used it since I bought it. But it's so cute, I just couldn't bear to see it all sad and lonely. It's a pretty pastel blue with polka dots, and look at that adorable little apple in the corner *-* 
Panda squishy sends her regards to you ;D

Something I'm definitely not during the school year
In the front pocket, I keep stuff that I need to easily reach- so my coin pouch (which is nothing more than a pink organza pouch until I make a cute one heh), phone, earphones, keys, hair comb, perfume, hand cream, hand sanitiser, deodorant and a kinda emergency kit (more on that later). 



Inside, there are more pockets- yay for me, as it means less random stuff found two months later at the bottom of my bag :P In those pockets, I keep my calculator with fancy maths stuff, coloured pencils, and my pencil case~ 

Of course I didn't buy those just because of that kitty...

Maybe Rilakkuma will make maths and physics a bit more bearable ;-;



Emergency Kit
Because who knows what can happen? Small items are in an organza pouch (again) and bigger things are just in my bag's front pocket. I'll list what my kit consists of, so perhaps I can inspire you ^^

Plasters and pain killers- I've had way too many bad stomach aches during school and no pain killers ><
Hand warmer! Sadly I have to decide wisely as I can only use it once daily, but in winter, this is very very useful. Especially here in Poland. I know gloves are a thing, but last year I remember getting on the bus after school after waiting for 10 minutes and my hands were freezing despite wearing gloves. Never again. My hands deserve better. 

Hair ties- last year I never tied my hair back for PE. Take at least two, because they like to vanish.
Tissues! You never know if you'll spill a drink or something. Besides, soon it'll be cold and flu season- you'll definitely need some tissues.
Mints or gum- not only do they freshen your breath, but if you start feeling sick, or just want a little bit of sugar, they are very useful. Just try not to eat them all in two days like I did last year...
Organza pouches are so pretty~
I guess some of the things I listed earlier in my front pocket would also count as emergency kit items, tbh... 


Where can you get cute and affordable pencil cases? AliExpress, I love you. You are the can't-work-yet-but-wants-a-lot-of-stuff-girl's best friend, for everything. Pencil cases too! I bought this adorable My Melody pencil case, it's pretty small, but everything I need fits in there. I have four pens, a mechanical pencil, ruler (decorated with cute stickers, hehe), sharpener (same), a rubber, rose lip balm, scissors (also decorated), the tiniest and cutest glue stick ever, and a USB stick. Until this year I kept my coloured pencils in there too, but we don't need them that often, and I hate rummaging around for them in my pencil case. Besides, they make the inside of the pencil case dirty and they're too big for it, anyway ^^ So I keep the pencils separate in their box~ Makes my life easier :P


image



image

Milk pens!
Peaches ;3



Boring ruler made cute with just a few stickers ^-^



Couldn't find kawaii sharpeners, so I made a plain one kawaii ;D




Looseleaf Wince Avatar by shirokuro-chan

Now, notebooks! Finding pretty ones was quite tricky this year, so the majority of them are plain cheap pastel ones, decorated with cute stickers~ Actually, this was what I had in mind when I bought the stickers, so I'm glad I could find plain pastel notebooks, at such a cheap price too! ;w; I found a few with cute covers too, saving me stickers to use for other things, hehe ~ 

This one is for my timetable, holiday, break and event days, as well as noting down tests, quizzes, homework and random thoughts and ideas I get when I'm bored ^^

Pretty florals~ This one gives off a kinda Liz Lisa vibe~

My Melody theme for Polish c:

Who can resist cute kitties? ^^

Obviously French 

IT ^^

Kuma-chan will accompany my suffering in Physics

My Melody returns for English

Expressing my love for traditional Japan <3

Japanese notebook, though I do it out of school, but my teacher requires one~

Definitely won't be hungry during lessons

Definitely won't get cavities by looking at this

So sweet *v*


Apologies for the crappy lighting, but I forgot to take pictures of those two, and by the time I remembered, it was dark outside D:




Anyway, that's it for my school supplies this year ^^ What do you think? Do you have kawaii school supplies? I'd love to see! ~ Cute school supplies really do make school more bearable... Have you started school yet? Do you like it, or not so much? How do you make it more bearable? Let me know in the comments, and...
Have a lovely day!
~Milky ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

>